Wednesday 22 July 2009



hair storm by Solve Sundsbo for Pop Magazine S/S 2008

after several ill fated hairstyle faux pas where I imagine with every snip of the hair stylists scissors I will be miraculously transformed into a twiggyesque trendsetter but alas, always end up looking like a cross between a beetle tribute act and a boxer (strong chin)
so I have resigned myself to the fact that dynamic directional crops are best left to those with the bone structure of Anja Rubik and have concentrated on cultivating a halo of candy floss soft curls that can cover a multitude of sins. of course long locks are not without their own share of sustentation, but seeing this shoot reminds me just what I am taking my vitamins for.





















1 comment:

  1. Do I now need to get a big hair? I think I want one.

    Ruhvana

    ReplyDelete